The Australian Government has introduced three Skills Assessment Pilots to provide greater opportunities for onshore migrants to join the workforce and address skills shortages that Australia is currently facing.
- Pilot 1 – Faster Migrant Skills Assessments concluded in June 2022.
- Pilot 2 – Skills Assessment Opportunities for Migrants is open and accepting applications.
- Pilot 3 – Employability Assessments commenced 26 September 2022.
Pilot 2 – Skills Assessment Opportunity for Migrants
We are offering a FREE skills assessment opportunity for onshore migrants as part of the Australian Government’s Skills Assessment Pilots Program. Pilot 2 is available to eligible applicants until 29 February 2024.
You may be able to access a fast-tracked skills assessment if you have unrecognised skills in:
- Residential Care Officer ANZSCO 411715
- Youth Worker ANZSCO 411716
Having your skills assessed as suitable for Australian workplaces will improve your chances of getting a job. Businesses and employers will have the confidence that you have the skills they need to do the job.