Skills assessment forms

Please ensure you read the instructions carefully before completing each form and note that if forged, plagiarised, altered or falsified documents are submitted we will not issue an assessment report nor provide a refund.

Applying for a skills assessment or migration points test advice
If you are applying for a skills assessment as either a Welfare Worker or Welfare Centre Manger, or are seeking to obtain migration points test advice, you will need to complete the application which can be download here. You will not be able to save this form once you start so please ensure you have all the necessary supporting documentation before you begin. Please read the instructions carefully, this application form is used for a number of different purposes so you may not need to complete every section.

Replacing a lost skills assessment certificate
If you have lost your skills assessment certificate and need a copy please complete the Request for replacement of lost certificate form and attach a completed copy of statutory declaration found above the form. There is a $120* fee that applies and it may take up to 20 working days to process your request.

Change of personal details
If your personal details have changed since submitting a skills assessment form please complete the Change of personal details form. The form may take up 20 working days to process and any mail we send you within this time frame may be sent to your previous address.

Obtaining a copy of your skills assessment application
If you would like a copy of the documents you submitted as part of your application, for example your fieldwork placement certificates, please complete the Request for copy of skills assessment application and upload a certified copy of your skills assessment outcome certificate. A payment of $120* applies and it may take a up to 20 working days to process your request.

*An additional $20 fee applies if international postage is requested.